SpK*) - Tone Deaf Challenge SpK*) - Tone Deaf Challenge

not bad..

maybe im just thinking it needs more diversification..but idk it may be from me listinging to it from my laptop speakers..well goodjob note to u...make some longer songs...and submit them higher quality like 128 kbps or 160 kbps...take your songs from soft mellow parts to hardcore drumsolos or synth lines etc...goodjob good loop.

Astrology Astrology

ZOMFG???

DUDE im sorry aphelionx my man i lost my isp for a month or so this is one of my faves its definatly going on my mp3 player..wow i bet that feels good to have someone on the other side of the country to like your work well enough to listen to daily and have my friends listen to..well peace check out ZOMG PWNT and DNB GOD peace out..nate..btw did u use the same bass synth on this song as you have on others?..not saying its bad i like it..just wondering

AphelionX responds:

the bass that i used is almost the same i just tweaked it a little. But yes it does feel good seeing i have a fan at the other end of the country im happy get some peeps to come on and rate my music

oh and i have listened to your work it is amazing your getting very creative with your work, what programm do yoiu use?

Well thank you for the review peace

AphelionX

Oceania Oceania

jesus christ man u got trance skillz

lol ok so i may be hi..but u still got skillz this is the type of trance i heart..peace B!

The Savage{Mutation 3rd Stage} The Savage{Mutation 3rd Stage}

jesus tits!! Hot damn...diggidy!!!1

wow AphelionX ive never heard anything liek this this is awesome u have such greatly diverse elements..its trippin me out..check some of my new stuff..peace n473

SpK*) - 32-B4$S SpK*) - 32-B4$S

you deserve mad props for this track

great song..i'd love to see what you could do with some happyhardcore.

SpK*) - Laptop SpK*) - Laptop

noone likes ur song..i kinda do

personally i kinda like it its somewhat catchy..though boring and not your best work..wtf?..1000 +dl's my best songs only have liek 50 ohh well.i figured it would go very very well inlaid n a final fantasy video game..good luck.

SpK*) - Taint SpK*) - Taint

hmm..im pumped

lol u know i could just be reviewing u cuz im bored and have nothing else to do...or i could like your music..its a combination of both of them..revew some of minez n47373h1337.

SpK*) - Acid Sardine SpK*) - Acid Sardine

not bad..

lol im reviewing ur songs..but im bored so i review more and more of them. not a bad song i would like to see what you could do with glitches and synths your other works are truely amazing.

SpK*) - Kabouret SpK*) - Kabouret

wow!!1

ok if these arent just a bunch of samples thrown together then wow..thats just my favorite song on NG for a long ass time..wow..ambient yet trancy..i need to work on my adjectives. anywas good work

SpK*) - Wobbler Fun ^^ SpK*) - Wobbler Fun ^^

sick

crazy beat makes my mind melt..look foreward to hearing back from you..review some of my shitty work if you wish.